Tuesday, July 12, 2011

HI HO HI HO

It's back to work I go. Begrudgingly Dr. G sent me back to work for partial shifts this week. Monday I was 2 weeks 4 days post op. I am feeling great. I do realize that I am not completely healed internally, so I am taking it easy. Only working 4 hour days this week then back to full 8 hour days next week. I can't believe how easy the recovery is going. At my two week followup, Dr. G started me on HRT estrogen daily. It has helped significantly with the hot flashes and moodiness. Mike is grateful for that! During surgery they found out that I had a third adrenal gland attached to my fallopian tube on the left. That was interesting! They removed it along with everything else, cervix included. There isn't much more to report as of now. I am very happy with my surgery choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment