Wednesday, June 29, 2011

6 days post op

I am now 6 days post op and healing well. I went shopping yetsterday. I was exhausted and sore last night. Everything is moving along smoothly though. I haven't taken any painkillers today so far and drove for the first time today also. My inscions are bruised and itchy today. Last night I was able to sleep comfortably on my side again which is helping in the sleeping through the night situation. I still can't bend over very well. I am having hot flashes and am kind of an emotional wreck. My post op appt is July 5th, so I will be sure to update after that. I am still getting waves of nausea, lightheadedness and cramping. Like bad period cramping that makes you want to double over, but you can't, cause that hurts just as badly!

No comments:

Post a Comment