Friday, June 24, 2011

HOME!!

Surgery was thurs morning at 8 am. The worst part by far was the fact that they could not get an IV started (which has never been an issue for me) and after 6 sticks, yes, 6 sticks they finally got it started. I was all fiesty at that point. We had to be there at 500 am. I hadn't eaten, I had bowel prep the day before. The anesthesiologist came in and figured out how mouthy I have become before the drugs and said,,,yep we need to sedate you!!!! Everyone was wonderful though. All of my nurses were great. Recovery went well, and I was brought back to the surgical post op to spend the night. Pain was minimal and controlled with Lortab and an antinausea medication as well. I was up and walking through the night. I was discharged at about 10 am Friday. At moms now resting. I can't bend over, but I'm not in much pain, so I can't really complain about anything.

1 comment:

  1. glad surgery went so well! I have been thinkin of you!

    ReplyDelete